Department / Location
Sales, Metro Display Centres
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
Looking to consolidate your sales career with Australia’s leading fibreglass pool manufacturer? Then look no further!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and results-driven sales representative for this full-time position.
Based out of Display Centres, this position presents attractive working hours and an uncapped earning potential. We will provide industry specific training to compliment your natural sales ability.
All you need is a phone, a laptop, a car and your unrivalled sales drive, to be the most successful seller and earner amongst your peers.
In this position, you will be expected to:
- Qualify potential clients and convert to sale
- Work with customers on the design and purchase of their swimming pool.
- Work closely with in-house Finance, Landscaping and Operations teams
- Pro-actively source new leads and service existing clients
- Work weekends and after hours
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a sales position
- Preferably, experience in the building, homes, landscaping or operations industry
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Good computer skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you enjoy working in a small, competitive and cooperative team environment and you are passionate about your career, this is the position for you. Aquatic Leisure Technologies welcomes those who have a ‘can do’ attitude, ‘get it right first time’ approach, great enthusiasm and a drive to succeed. This is not a role you want to miss out on.
Please forward a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org