Department / Location
Jadan Renovations / On -site
Fibreglass Gel Coat Applicator / Gun Operator
Aquatic Leisure Technologies (ALT) is a proudly WA family owned and operated business. With over 44 years’ experience manufacturing swimming pools for local, national and international markets, we are the market leader in our industry.
We are excited to announce that due to growth in production demand we have an opportunity available for a Fibreglass Gel Coat / Gun Operator. The position is based in Jandakot at our purpose built manufacturing facility which is a world class composites work environment.
For you to be considered for this role you must have a solid background in:
- Understanding of FRP composites manufacturing processes.
- Preparing moulds ready for gel coat application.
- Using MVP and / or Robinson spray equipment.
- Applying gel coats to the required specifications and within agreed tolerances.
- Operating in the composites environment at a high level.
- Use of specialist materials for the manufacture of quality FRP products.A Cert III in Composites Engineering experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Additionally you must:
- Have a ‘Safety First’ attitude to work.
- A get it ‘right first time’ approach to quality.
- Be an awesome Team player by understanding and demonstrating the importance of being reliable and have punctual attendance.
- Have great communication skills and able to deal with people from all walks of life.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about everything you learn and do.
- Be willing to ‘Learn’.
If you are willing to be committed, reliable, flexible, self-motivated and able to work as part of a small team then please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com