Expand your business today!
ALT welcomes expressions of interest from pool builders who would like to consider becoming an accredited dealer selling our superior range of pools.
We choose to work on a mutually exclusive basis with independent dealers, known by and identified within their local communities. We do not require you to operate under our brand name, as we think it healthier for you to retain your identity and develop your business. This sets us apart from most of our competitors and has stood the test of time as we work together in a cooperative and supportive manner.
It is no coincidence therefore, that most dealers have been with us for several years. Our current network extends across regional WA, the eastern states in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia and internationally in countries such as New Zealand, Benelux and Reunion Island, where we have been active for over 16 years.
We are careful to limit the number of dealers working with us, as we are conscious of the need to allow you enough space to generate meaningful sales volumes for your business.
Our commitments are backed by our technologically superior and innovative swimming pool range which offers you exclusive products and features, many of which cannot be matched by other pool builders.
- 43 years manufacturing experience – now producing from our purpose-built, state-of-the-art Jandakot production facility, the largest in the southern hemisphere
- Pool ColourGuard – patented surface protection system for fibreglass pools that guarantees colour that will not fade, backed by a world-first Lifetime Interior Surface Guarantee
- Modern, easy to install designs - over 30 models
- Wide edgebeams – 200mm
- Deeper pools, up to 2m
- Only swimming pool manufacturer in Australia to use high-grade, superior performing, corrosion resistant fibreglass throughout our pools – a better quality pool at no extra cost
- Popular range of colours with a brilliant, long-lasting, high gloss finish never before seen on swimming pools
- Product conformance – licensed to build to Australian Standard 1838 under license BMP 520101